Thursday, March 19, 2015

The First Time


We were finally alone together
When you played that song for me.
I knew you knew exactly what you were doing
But I let the music weave its spell.
Sorcery, indeed!

We danced and we talked
But soon we were doing neither.
You took me in your arms and kissed me.
It stirred my soul so much it would be frightening
If I didn’t also sense such kindness in you.

You whispered in my ear, “Let’s not stop this time”
And I said, “I don’t want to.”
We shed our clothes and when you were standing
Naked before me,
You seemed the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen.

You looked so adorable, young and shy for a moment
And a little half-smile flickered across your face
But almost as soon as it came,
The shy, vulnerable look was gone.
In its place was pure desire.

You eased me back onto the bed,
Or did I pull you down with me?
It made no difference.
We were surrendering to each other.

What do I remember most about what happened next?
I remember your heat, your beautiful hands
With their subtle, loving touch,
Your unique and wonderful scent,
That extremely sexy voice.

I remember you already seemed to know perfectly how to love me.
You were so sweet and unselfish I lost myself in pleasing you.
The magic, the chemistry, were there for sure.
I had no idea the first time with a new lover
Could be so extraordinary.

Of all the times we’ve made love,
None was more special than that time
You seduced me with music.
But that alone was not aphrodisiac enough,
And in the end--all you really needed was to be who you are.

2 comments:

  1. This one got some good reaction on a couple of Web sites so I thought I'd publish it more widely. It's inspired by one of my fictional scenes. (Note: Contains some rather sexually explicit content.)

    ReplyDelete