Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year!

As a lifelong fan of all kinds of music, especially that of the classic rock era, with "Share My Dreams" I chose to appeal to those who love this kind of music. My main character is a professional guitarist who is also a music scholar and completes his college’s jazz studies program. I intended to make him a little different, not strictly a rock star. Share My Dreams is also about the woman he loves, who keeps him grounded and keeps him from the pitfalls of a performer’s life. I hope you enjoy Chris and Val, their romance and their life together.

With the new year and a possible new edition, I'm working on new details, such as the creative rift that leads to the band's breakup and a new singer. I think this part enlarges on the character of Mitch and makes him more complete and realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment